International Trade, Financial Economics, and Econometrics
PhD in Economics
Washington State University Pullman, 2013
M.A. in Statistics
Washington State University, Pullman, 2012
B.S. in Computer Science
Guizhou Normal University, 2007
- Productivity, agglomeration, and exporting directly: evidence from the Chinese textile industry, with Andrew Cassey, Journal of International Trade and Economic Development, Vol. 31 (8), pp. 1149-1172, 2022.
- Sanitary and phytosanitary measures in Chinese agriculture exports: the role of trade intermediaries, with Mark J. Gibson, Applied Economics, Vol. 50(27), pp. 3007-3015, 2018.
- Exporters in cross section: direct vs. intermediated trade, in: Review of International Economics, with Mark J. Gibson, Review of International Economics, Vol 26 (1), pp. 84-95, February 2018.
- The Co-movement of Chinese and U.S. Aggregate Stock Returns, with Seung Mo Choi. Applied Economics, Vol 47 (50), 2015.
- Willingness to Pay for PesticidesEnvironmental Features and Social Desirability Bias: The Case of Apple and Pear Growers, with R. Karina Gallardo. Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Vol 38 (1), 2013.